What Greatness Over 50 is and is not:
Greatness Over 50 is:
- Articles about things that make me say, “Oh, great!”, or “Hey, that’s great!”
- A blog that contains only the ads that are forced upon me by WordPress because, since I am not a great author of anything, I cannot afford to pay great sums of money to WordPress to remove said ads.
- A great way to spend a few minutes of your day to see how the mind and heart of a woman in her late fifties operates, who is way behind the fast pace growth of technology and the digital age.
Greatness Over 50 is not:
- A bunch of articles about how to be great over the age of 50.
- A great money-making blog.
- Great ways to make money.
- A list of links to other people’s great ideas and articles, unless they’re extremely important to read exactly as they were originally and greatly written by another great author.
- A great blog or website. Yet.
- A blog that tracks your greatness, stores your great data, or asks you for anything at all (not even money!) except that you keep your great heart and mind open while reading posts here.